I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Another FRG Night in the Works

The wonderful FRG I told you about a couple nights ago, want to have another scrapbook night at the end of the month. They want to make Halloween scrapbooks to send downrange. A couple weeks ago I showed you an adorable Matchbook Scrapbook of my daughter. The women in this class loved that design, and asked me to change one up for Halloween. Here's the cover! I have left room, and people can change it up, so that pictures can be added.


Knowing that some don't celebrate Halloween, I also made a few simple changes and made it into a fall scrapbook. I will let the ladies pick which theme they would like.


I will be sure to share pictures of the craft night. I know we are going to have a blast! If you'd like to schedule your own craft night or FRG even with me, please email.

No comments:

Post a Comment