I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Halloween Treats

My daughter, Anna, wants to be a bat for Halloween. Her costume is purple, black, and silver. So to match the treats for her classroom with her costume, I made purple and silver bat treats! These small boxes are made using two Petal punches. They perfectly fit one of my daughter's favorite treats: mini Hershey's bars!


I used the Petal punch. Each bat takes two of the punches. For the wings, use the scallop oval punch and the oval punch. Then I used Shimmer Paint on all the edges. To make the ears I used the 3/4" circle punch.


To make the box, use mini glue dots on the three flaps. Also, glue the wings onto the sides of the boxes.


Then stick the flaps together to make the box. Add candy, and you are done!

For more information, please email me. Or click to purchase any of these products!

Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Elegant Eggplant

Stamps:
Make a Monster

Ink:
Shimmer Paint

Tools:
Crafting Sponge
3/4" Circle Punch
Scallop Oval Punch
Oval Punch

Adhesive:
Snail
Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment