I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crafting with Kelly

This past weekend I had a blast with my friend, Kelly! We have now decided that it might not be a good thing to craft four days in a row! Things got quite silly by the end of the fourth day. :) We had a really good idea on how to use the cute button brads in the Vintage Trinkets set. Here is a sneak peek of the card we created.

Aren't those button brads adorable? We started the card from an idea we had, and then our four days together got the better of us and we created a very humorous card that we both adore. To see the whole card, go on over to The Weekend Stamper Blog! I hope you enjoy the card as much as we did creating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment