I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gift for Convention

I was making my swaps for the EU convention and had a lot of leftover circles from my Razzle Dazzle swap.

 
I just happened to noticed that the size of the new 2 1/2" circle punch fits perfectly on the top of Stampin' Store containers!


My friend, Kelly, and I have been working on a special, top-secret project, and the Stampin' Store container is the perfect size to house this project. I think this turned out ADORABLE!


I used retired ribbon on the outside of this gift holder. You can use any ribbon, or use paper to cover the outside.

I also created a couple other projects using Stampin' Store containers. Check back the next couple days to see them!

Please email me for more instructions on how to do this project. Or click to purchase any of these products!

Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Any, cut to 2 1/2 inches

Stamps:
Any

Ink:
Rich Razzleberry

Accessories:
Ribbon of choice

Tools:
2 1/2" circle punch

Adhesive:
Sticky Strip
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment