I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Family Page

My daughter's teacher asked for each of us to put pictures on a sheet of paper she gave us. I was one of those weirdos growing up who loved doing homework, and it is even more fun to do it now! The homework my daughter brings home for the parents is almost always arts and crafts.

The assignment this time was to put pictures of our family on the paper. My daughter said she wanted, "Mom, Dad, Leif, Anna, and the cats." So I went through some of my favorite picture folders and picked pictures that showed our entire family.


I didn't want to go too over-board with this page. I used my Big Shot to cut out the flowers and the letters. Then I stamped our names on the letters and sponged around the edges. Simple, but shows my lovely family. I can't wait to see the book of students when the project is completed. How fun is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment