I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Stampin' Store Scrapbook

When I found out that the 2 1/2" circle punch fit the top of the Stampin' Store containers fit perfectly, I thought of different ways to use leftovers from my Convention swaps. I thought of making a mini scrapbook! This scrapbook is perfect to put in your purse, as the photos and papers will not get messed up!



To make this scrapbook, use the Blossom Party die and your Big Shot. Use 2, 3x10" sheets of paper, can score every 2 inches along the 10" side. Fold them up like a fan, and place over the flower on the die as shown in the picture. If you can't see the picture, just make sure that you can see the edges of the flower on both sides of the paper.


Cut out the two sheets of paper and then glue the end of one sheet to the end of the other. Then use sticky strip to attach the flowers to both sides of the Stampin' Store container.

Decorate your flowers and the container as you would like. How perfect is this?

If you would like more information on making your own Stampin' Store Scrapbook, please email me. Or click to purchase any of these products!

Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Whisper White
Old Olive
Melon Mambo
Rich Razzleberry

Ink:
Old Olive
Melon Mambo
Rich Razzleberry

Accessories:
Gold Brad

Tools:
Paper Trimmer
Big Shot & mats
Blossom Party Die
Circle Punches
Sponge

Adhesive:
Sticky Strip
Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment