I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another Use for Stampin' Store Containers

When the new catalog came, I had a lot of ribbon on the retired list that I wanted to keep. However, the spools always get tangled or break when I try to store them for my personal use. I came up with an idea on how to keep my retired ribbon neat and tidy. Stampin' Store containers!


I dismantled the spools of ribbon, rolled them up and put them into the containers.


I then put all of these containers into a container. All the ribbons are now nice and neat and I can use them easily when I'm making gifts or my personal scrapbook pages.


How do you use your Stampin' Store containers? I created another project using them. Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment