I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Lunchbox Love

My daughter started first grade this past week. She was very excited, but I'm sure she was a little nervous. To help with her first day, I made a cute 3 x 3 love not to slip into her lunch box. My husband and I both wrote a small note inside so she will know she is loved and that our thoughts are with her.


To color in the outfit for the girl, I used a blender pen and an ink pad. This gives a softer look than coloring with the markers.

Pretend, of course, that I didn't mess up at the last minute and stamp the head on crooked. I know I should have used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make it line up perfectly, but it was late on the night before the first day of school and I was running out of time. If you would like to learn about how to use the Stamp-a-ma-jig to make your cards perfect, email me. Or click to purchase any of these products!


Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Old Olive
Whisper White
Rich Razzleberry

Stamps:
All in the Family
Family Business

Ink:
Rich Razzleberry
Old Olive
Basic Black
Marina Mist
Regal Rose
Real Red

Accessories:
Blender Pen

Tools:
Small Heart Punch

Adhesive:
Snail Adhesive
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment