I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another Easy "Bow"

Last week I showed you my favorite bow to put on cards. Another standard go-to ribbon "bow" I use was seen on the cards from yesterday's post.


This bow is super-simple. I'll show you!

First, wrap a ribbon, still attached to the spool, around your finger and put the first step of tying your shoes onto it. Make sure you do it loosely!


Now, tie a knot with the ribbon still wrapped around your finger.


Slide the ribbon off your finger and it should look like this:


Now just take your Craft & Paper scissors and cut the middle of the loop at an angle.


Done! Add adhesive, and put it on your project. I promised it was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment