I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Wonderful Surprise in the Mail!

My family has lived in a small town in Germany for almost 3 1/2 years now. We love it here, but some times it is trying. We miss some things from the states. One of the things I miss is going to a book store! I joined an online community where I can trade books with other people! Usually I get one to two books at a time from one person. Imagine my surprise the other day, when one woman sent me not the one book I ordered, but EIGHT books! She wanted to thank my family for our sacrifices for our country by being a military family. This gift also included a wonderful letter.

I wanted to give my sincerest "thanks" to this woman for making me smile, and reminding me just how good people can be! I know words and a card cannot express my feelings enough, but they sure try hard! I made this card for Karen.


Thanks again, Karen, for the wonderful surprise, and for lifting my spirits!

For more information on this card, please email me. Or click to purchase any of these products!

Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Whisper White
Concord Crush

Stamps:
Cottage Garden

Ink:
Daffodil Delight
Concord Crush
Peach Parfait

Accessories:
Clear Embossing Powder
In Color Ribbon

Tools:
Corner Rounder
Embossing Buddy
Powder Pal
Heat Tool
Paper Snips
Paper Trimmer

Adhesive:
Snail
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment