I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Convention Swap #2

Yesterday I showed you my favorite background technique. I used this technique for one of my convention swaps for the EU Convention in November.

I finished the card by using the Razzle Dazzle stamp set, the scallop edge punch, and gold brads. I also sponged the white edge of the cards with Rich Razzleberry ink.

If you'd like to schedule your own craft night, please email me. Or click to purchase any of these products!

Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Whisper White
Glossy White Cardstock

Stamps:
Razzle Dazzle

Ink:
Old Olive
Melon Mambo
Rich Razzleberry

Accessories:
Crafting Sponge
Gold Brads

Tools:
Paper Trimmer
Paper Piercer
Mat Pack
Scallop Edge Punch
Large Circle Punch

Adhesive:
Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment