I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Convention Swap #1

The European Convention is coming, are you going to be there? I sure hope so! We are going to have LOADS of fun! Kelly Mayou and I are already planning a get-together in our room to craft the night away our first night there. Email me for details if you are interested in joining us!

One VERY fun thing about Convention is having the opportunity to participate in swaps. People make cards and swap with other demos. What's especially fun about swaps at the EU convention is we get cards not only in English, but in French and German as well! Not only that, but the artwork is amazing on the swaps you receive. I can't wait to see what the wonderful EU demos have come up with!

I am planning on bringing a few different types of cards. Here is my first swap I made.

It is very simple, and not really my usual style. However, I love how it turned out! Be sure to find me in London if you'd like to swap this card with me!


Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Whisper White

Stamps:
Pocket Silhouettes

Ink:
Tangerine Tango
Melon Mambo
Old Olive

Accessories:
5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon

Tools:
Paper Trimmer
Craft & Paper Scissors
Paper Piercer
Mat Pack
Modern Label Punch
Stampin' Sponge

Adhesive:
Snail
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment