I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ready for Wrapping!

Yesterday I posted about my wonderful crafting time with Kelly Mayou. Today I'll show you some of what I made during that craft time.

 
I used the Tags til Christmas stamp set that is available in the brand new Mini that came out Wednesday! I stamped all the images from that set in various coordinating colors. Every image in this stamp set coordinates with a Stampin' Up! punch. I punched all the images out and trimmed them close. Then I punched out every shape again in Chocolate Chip paper. Then I distressed the tags by crinkling the paper up and rubbing with River Rock ink. After that, it was easy to punch a small hole using the 1/16" circle punch, and run Hemp Twine and Tinsel Trim through the tags. The best thing about the Tinsel Trim (besides the fact that it's gorgeous)? No tying needed! It is a wired decoration, so just twist the ends together to form the loop!

Head on over to Kelly's blog, The Weekend Stamper, to see the other half of the tags I made.

If you would like to make these tags and have them ready for your Christmas gifts, contact me!

Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Very Vanilla
Chocolate Chip

Stamps:
Tags til Christmas

Ink:
Assorted Stampin’ Write Markers

Accessories:
Hemp Twine
Tinsel Trim

Tools:
Paper Snips
Punches to match tags (ask me for details)
Craft & Paper Scissors

Adhesive:
Snail Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment