I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Halloween for Downrange

Yesterday's post, I talked about a wonderful craft night I got to have with an FRG. The cards today are for another FRG group. They want to make cards to send downrange to the deployed soldiers for Halloween. I made four simple cards that beginners will have fun doing, and the soldiers will love receiving!


I used the Halloween Hoot stamp set, and one greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes to make these cards. I also used the same colors, ribbon, and DSP for the cards. This is ideal for a class situation. It limits the amount of supplies I have to bring somewhere to craft with, and it also leads to less confusion to new crafters. I don't know the skill level for those who are coming, so kept them simple, but able to embellish if the crafter is more comfortable.



Tomorrow I will show you a very easy way to make the bow on these cards!

If you'd like to schedule your own craft night, please email me. Or click to purchase any of these products!

Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Whisper White
Basic Black
Wild Wasabi
Tangerine Tango

Stamps:
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Halloween Hoot

Ink:
Marina Mist
Tangerine Tango
Daffodil Delight
Wild Wasabi
Basic Black
Elegant Eggplant
Versamark

Accessories:
Crafting Sponge
Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools:
Paper Trimmer
Craft & Paper Scissors
Circle Punches
Modern Label Punch

Adhesive:
Snail
Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment