I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Another Crafting Solution

A few days ago, I showed you my idea for storing ribbon. The idea for today isn't mine. I stole it from my friend, Kelly, the Weekend Stamper. I absolutely love to sponge the edges of punched pieces, or even the edges of my cards, to add extra dimension. However, I have bits of Crafting Sponge all over my crafting area, with no idea what color might be on the sponge, or if it will ruin my page because there was yellow ink on it and I dipped it now into blue. Here's Kelly's really simple solution:


I no longer have to worry about it! Simply just punch a Round Tab punch from every color of Stampin' Up! paper. You can then use a label maker to make labels, or write the names on the tabs yourself, and then staple a sponge inside. It really is that easy to be sure your sponges are never mixed up again!


Then I just stored them in a large, empty stamp storage box. I could get about 12 sections from one large sponge. You can, of course, cut your sponges larger or smaller to fit your style.

Thank you, Kelly, for this wonderful idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment