I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Medallion Trays, Part II

Earlier I showed the gorgeous Medallion Trays I made using simple wooden trays. I also told you that I was going to do something special to spruce them up for the craft fair next month! Wait no longer! Here are the gorgeous candles I made to put on top of the trays!





Stamping on candles is very simple! You need:

White tissue paper
Ink
Stamp
Waxed paper
Heat Tool
Candle

Stamp your image on the tissue paper. Cut it out, close to the edge of your design. Then simply put the tissue paper where you want on the candle, cover it with waxed paper, and heat with your heat tool! That's it! It's really neat to watch as the wax melts and the image goes onto the candle. Remember that each time you will need a new sheet of waxed paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment