I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Flip-Flop Scrapbook

Another craft fair treat! I hope you are really planning on joining us on the 13th of November, starting at 10am. It's free, so come on by to check out everything! You can see other things that will be on our table over on Kelly's Blog.




For today I made a flip-flop scrapbook. I used up a retired Simply Scrappin' kit and some retired DSP. I love how it turned out! This is perfect to add into you next care package to send downrange, or to send to Grandma!

There is a really good tutorial for this album here. I changed a few things around. As long as you know the basic style, this scrapbook is so easy to customize to your likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment