I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mini Scrapbooks

Are you tired of items for my upcoming craft fair yet? Good! Because Kelly and I have been creating like mad!

Since we are making things to sell at the craft fair, we decided to go through our piles and piles of horded items that we just "can't" part with. I know you have a pile like that as well, so don't judge! :) One thing Kelly had were Bitty Board Books that Stampin' Up! used to sell. Now that I've played with them, I wish they still sold them! These books are chipboard and have 10 small scrapbook pages inside. They also come with their own box that you can decorate how you'd like.

Kelly had four left over in her stash, so I made two different themes. I will show you the School ones today, and check back tomorrow for the other style I created!

No comments:

Post a Comment