I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week of Cakes! Day 1

I don't really like making cakes, I just seem to always make them! I think that I'm a perfectionist, so every flaw in the frosting really bugs me. However, cakes are too pretty to just eat without sharing. So, I'm going to have a weeks worth of cakes I have made throughout the years.

This first one comes from my daughter's 3rd birthday. She loved the movie Cars when it first came out, and told me she wanted a "McQueen cake with stars." So, that is what she got! I decorated around the cake with star garland I found at a party store. All the kids loved it, especially the birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment