I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3D Scrapbook

Are you excited for the craft fair? I sure hope so! I really don't know how I'm going to go back to "normal" stamping after the fair. It is so much fun to make things in bulk for sale. My friend, Kelly, has been making a lot of things too! Be sure to check out the other half of our sale over on her blog.

I have been making a lot of scrapbooks for sale at the craft fair. It seems like everyone always asks me to do scrapbooks for them. Well, now I have! This scrapbook is easy and is very cute! You can make it as big or small as you'd like.


The scrapbook opens up into a full circle.


To make it, cut four circles. Fold those circles into half, then half the other way. Cut up one fold line to the middle, and then cut off a flap, leaving about 1/2 an inch to glue. The triangle opposite the flap, fold that into half again. Do this times 4, embellish, and then glue them together. If you don't understand my ramblings, there are many detailed tutorials online with pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment