I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Silhouette Sentiments

Do you do this? You get free hostess stamp sets, and the hostess paper pack, and at the end of the catalog year you haven't used them up? I'm determined to NOT do that this year! I'm also using the In Colors as much as possible (which isn't too hard, because they are absolutely gorgeous this year!)

Well, in my last order I received the Silhouette Sentiments stamp set. This isn't my "type" of stamp set usually. I like it well enough. Maybe it is the bird that throws me off. Anyway, I wasn't going to let this deter me from my goal! So, I tried it out.


My favorite part of this card is the scallop border I created. I used the scallop oval punch:


I turned the punch over and lined up edge-to-edge on the punch, and then flipped it over and did it again. I love it when I get to stamping and create something cool just from messing around!

No comments:

Post a Comment