I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Bath Salt Test Tubes

My friend, Kelly, and I have been working on projects for an upcoming craft fair. We have been around town buying things that we can spruce up with Stampin' Up! products and sell at the fair for a profit. We figure that even if we don't profit, at least we had a good time making the things! Also, we will have a LOT of holiday presents for random people around town! :)


One project we made were these adorable test tubes filled with bath salts. Kelly had already punched out the tags and cut the ribbon for a class that was canceled last-minute. So I spruced them up with a bird from the bird punch. Quick, easy, and so cute! To see the other style we made, check out Kelly's blog!

1 comment:

  1. I recognize those test tubes!! Man, I'm so missing out. Wish I could be there with you guys. Hope November is a HUGE success for you guys!....christina p.

    ReplyDelete