I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fudge

Want the world's easiest fudge recipe? Here it is!


Yes, those are Hershey's bars! The poem is from Papercrafts Magazine a few years back. This is not my original idea, but it was too cute to pass up! There are many variations of the poem, and I changed it up a bit myself.

Dashing from the malls
With groceries yet to buy,
Lessons, kids & housekeeping,
Life's so crazy! Why?

Bells on our telephone ring,
The machine will take the call,
We have no time for family or friends,
It drives us up the wall.

How are you? How's your life?
We really want to know.
Hope you're ready for Christmas,
Now maybe it will snow.

A day or two ago,
We thought we'd make a treat,
For all our special friends--
A Christmas Gift to eat!

Our intentions were top notch,
But our schedules would not budge,
Hence, here's this year's edition of 

HOMEMADE
CHRISTMAS FUDGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment