I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

More Mini Scrapbooks

I know I have been showing you a lot of mini scrapbooks lately, but I just love them! They are quick and easy, and they are so much fun to put your favorite photos in and show them off to your friends! They also make wonderful gifts for family members. We are a military family, so scrapbooks are always wonderful to have to send to Daddy while he is deployed or on a long trip!

These mini scrapbooks are like the ones here. I just changed up the colors to put Halloween or Fall pictures inside. What deployed Dad wouldn't like to receive one of these with his favorite monsters inside?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment