I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas Card for Craft Fair

Kelly and I are making a lot of card sets for the upcoming Craft Fair on November 13th. If you are local, plan on stopping on by! A lot of local people will be selling hand-made goods, perfect for Christmas presents, teacher gifts, and to spoil yourself!

Our cards will come in sets of 10, including envelopes, and will be $15 a set. How perfect are they for sending out to loved ones for the holidays?


This card I made for the sale. I used blender pens to color in the door, and then added chunky glitter to the bottom with a 2-way glue pen. I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment