I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Week of Cakes! Day 7

Here we are, at the end of the Week of Cakes! I hope you enjoyed my creations this past week. The next cake is definitely the hardest cake project I ever attempted! It took three days of baking and decorating! Want to see?

This was for my son's third birthday. He was (and still is) obsessed with Thomas Trains. He wanted the number 3 train, so we took his number 3 from his collection and tried to match it as close as possible.

Every train car was decorated differently and had a different cake flavor. We had a mail car, an animal car, a box car, and caboose. Under the cars, we made a track using black licorice and chocolate covered wafer cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment