I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Party!

Ok. I will give you a small break from the craft fair projects. Here are two crafts I did for my daughter's upcoming Halloween (sorry, "Fall Festival") party at school. The first is Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin. Just like "Pin the tail on the Donkey," the kids each have a nose with their name on it (black triangle) and they will be spun around and try to get the closest to the nose. There are no real special prizes planned yet for the winner, but that may change. I do have goodie bags for all of the kids.

The second project I'm quite proud of! My husband and I drew the bones of the body, in really simple form, and cut them out. The bones will be hidden around the classroom. The kids have to find them and then build the skeleton. All the parts are labeled with the real name and the simple name: Femur/leg, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment