I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Top Secret Mission Folder with Tutorial

My kids love to have quests. We call them "missions" in our house, and they love if they can be "secret missions." We are going on a camping trip, so to get them excited for the trip, and to get them to help with the prep work, I made this "Top Secret" folder for their mission they are going to do with Daddy this weekend. You have to rip open this extra secret mission agenda to find the checklist!Then there is another secret pocket on the back that has the final clue to what they are doing this weekend!


I have made a tutorial for this project, and you can download it here. I would love to see how you take this idea and change it! Post a comment with a link to your work.

To order the supplies for this project, click here!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this CUTE FUN tutorial!
    I am now following from SC.
    www.stampingcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete