I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Chain Chomp Crochet Hat

As I told you in yesterday's post, my son is in love with the Mario Bros. We also had a very long winter here, with many hats gone missing. Because of this, I found myself crocheting hats left and right for them! I was browsing the internet one day and came across: http://www.knittingninja.com/patterns/chain-chomp-hat/

How awesome is that hat?

Well, I am not very talented with my knitting. I prefer to crochet, so I fiddled around, and was able to create my own crocheted version of Knitting Ninja's awesome idea! I live in Germany, with a limited supply of yarn and other supplies, so I made do with the yarns in my stash.

My son refused to model, so here is my daughter. Cute, huh? I might just need to make one for myself a little bit bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment