I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Open House Love

I was invited to participate in an open house for direct sales companies last weekend at my friend's house. It was for people to walk around and get a feel for projects. I wanted people to get Stampin' Up! stuff in their hands to play with, so created this small love note.


This very simple card is perfect to slip into care packages for the loved ones downrange! I wish I would have taken my camera. You should see what the women created! Even those who swore, "I'm not creative" outdid my card by miles! Are you one of those? Host a workshop today, or come over to my house, and I'll PROVE to you that you CAN be crafty! Stampin' Up! makes it so easy and fun.

Keen eyes may notice, this ribbon is no longer available. :( The 5/8" Early Espresso Grograin ribbon would look just as lovely. My box of new catalog products hadn't come in yet. (Thank you, Kelly, for letting me borrow this stamp set for the open house!)

Contact me if you are interested in learning more about the techniques on this card, or in purchasing any of these products!

Paper:

Pretty in Pink
Very Vanilla

Stamps:
Punch Potpourri
Fundamental Phrases

Inks:
Chocolate Chip
Rose Red
Pretty in Pink

Adhesives:
Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots
Snail

Accessories:
5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon

Tools:
Paper Snips
Paper Trimmer
Craft & Paper Scissors
Full Heart Punch
Heart Small Punch
Big Shot
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment