I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Stupid Hour Part II

Earlier this week, I showed you what happened late at night (early morning really) at the EU convention. Well, on Saturday night, we also got together and had a shoebox swap! Many of us brought crafts to share with each other.

I didn't get to take a picture of all the things we made, but here are the ones I did get.

Sandra brought this for us to make! I didn't do it exactly like the example. I love how every one came out differently, even though they were all the same color!


Abi brought a gift card holder for us to make. Inside there is a little pocket, perfect for holding a gift card!


Angie brought this gorgeous Circle Circus card for us to make. I love its simplicity!


Emma showed us how to make a 2-4-6-8 box. I had to fold it down in order to get it into my bag, and I love the way it looks now, like the original as well too!


Thanks, ladies, for coming and crafting with the crazy Americans!

No comments:

Post a Comment