I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Love for my Airman!

Sorry everyone, I'm going to take a small break from showing you some crafts today. I promise that there will be more Stampin' tomorrow!


Today I would like to talk about my wonderful Airman, James. He is a wonderful husband and father. He is our own personal hero! James joined the Air Force straight out of high school, and we married a year later. Being a military wife is trying sometimes, but it is very worth it!


Thank you to all the men, women, and family members who sacrifice daily.

2 comments:

  1. And he is the bestest little brother a big Sis could have!!!
    Thank You James!!!
    and Sara!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your airman too! I am so proud to be his mom-in-law.

    ReplyDelete