I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

One More Day...

Ok, ok, last day of things from the EU convention. I promise! I went through my HUGE stack of swaps and picked out some of my favorites. I know you want to see them, right?

This wonderful ornament came from Bianca Schmitt. I can't wait to see it on my tree this year!

Another Ornament, this one made from Shrinky Dinks comes from Rose Jones.

Wonderful Winter Post card from Dörte Kessling.

Another ornament. This one had no name on it. If it's yours, let me know!

Adorable punch reindeer made by Lisa Runnalls.

Three cards using this set that I think I now have to have! Clockwise, they are by Rachel Booth, Melanie Reid, and Debbi Taylor.

Gorgeous distressed card by Gabi Guth.

Trendy friends by Carole Claxton.

Beautiful card by Susan Geringer.

Friends card by Maria.


 I hope you enjoyed these swaps as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment