I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Be a Sister To Every Girl Scout

My daughter is in her second year of being a Daisy Girl Scout! She loves it so much. The girls are working on earning their petals. This week was the violet petal, "Be a sister to every girl scout." A great way to "be a sister" is to meet another troop, or to swap gifts with the another troop. My friend is a leader for a Cadet troop, so we made paper clip bookmarks for the troop!

Luckily, my friend, Kelly, just received these HUGE paperclips in the mail! She came over to craft, and let me steal some of the clips for the girl scouts. A few punches and die cuts, and the girls had a project! The Daisies had fun making this craft, and enjoyed learning about being a sister.

The flower on the right is for our Daisy chore chart we created for the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment