I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stupid Hour At It's Finest!

My Stampin' Up! team is called the "Stupid Hour Inkers." This comes from us crafting until that hour in the night where everything just becomes silly and we laugh about every stupid little thing!

Well, Kelly and I had two Stupid Hours hit us while at the European Convention! The first was on Friday. Kelly couldn't sleep and woke up around 2 am! After trying, and failing, to fall back asleep, we decided to craft! (What else is there, really!?!)

In all our genius, we brought paper, scissors, a trimmer, DSP, every single marker from Stampin' Up!, and even rhinestones...we forgot stamps. Yes, we are silly!

We still came up with some very cute cards! I had no idea how to do an iris card, so my card is this:


Mind you, I was wearing my old glasses instead of my contacts, and it was 3 am. I might not have followed the tutorial for an iris card, and it might not be the prettiest thing ever, but I still really like it!

Kelly came up with this card:



She simply used a sheet of DSP and accented Stampin' Up!'s already wonderful paper designs with rhinestones. A little faux sponging around the edges from a marker, and it's a very cute card!

No comments:

Post a Comment