I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

My mom-in-law saw the hat I made my daughter, and asked for one herself, in her favorite team's colors. She is a HUGE OSU Beaver fan (maybe HUGE isn't a big enough word!!) Lucky for me, she asked for this hat right around Halloween, so I was able to get orange yarn at a really good price!


The hat directions can be found through my previous blog post (link above). The scarf pattern can be found here. I used a smaller hook and yarn, so my scarf is rather small. However, mom-in-law runs VERY warm, so the scarf is for decoration and team support rather than warmth. :)

Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment