I've always been a crafty person, or a "Becky Home-ecky." I love to cook, bake, sew, crochet, and scrapbook. See my various creations here.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Owl Gift Tote

I did one of my favorite things this past weekend: Craft with Kelly Mayou! She was my first recruit in my downline, and I'm very thankful that I got her hooked on stamping two years ago! While my downline has grown, Kelly is the only one who hasn't moved from the area. If you would like to join us in my downline, please contact me!

With school starting this week, Kelly and I wanted to make first day of school presents for our kids' teachers. This Owl Gift tote is what Kelly made for her kids. The original design comes from Lynn at Stamp-n-Design. Check out her blog for this template, along with many others you can purchase.



This adorable owl has a mate. Go to Kelly's blog to check it out! I'll show you tomorrow what I made during our crafting day.

Click to purchase any of these products!

Supplies Needed:

Paper:
Cajun Craze
DSP of choice
Chocolate Chip
Whisper White
Marina Mist
Basic Black

Ink:
Chocolate Chip
Ink to match DSP
Cajun Craze

Accessories:
Buttons

Tools:
Paper snips
Craft & Rubber Scissors
Mini Glue Dots
Dimensionals


Tutorial from 's blog

Adhesive:
Snail Adhesive
Sticky Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment